Intern – PR & Marketing
Title: Intern – PR & Marketing
Main responsibilities: Web marketing, business development
Report to: Partner – Business Development
Based in: Shanghai
• Honest, pro-active, self driven
• Result and solution-oriented, team player, can work independently
• Detail-oriented with a focus on high quality work
• Keen and fast learner
• Assist in organization and follow-up of business activities, including Mongolia & Hangzhou Mountain Marathon
• Expand online presence of China Integrated content (as measured by metrics).
- SEO: Analyzing site strengths/weaknesses in relation to search engine results. Managing keyword research, testing, and analyzing strategies of competitors.
- Ensuring accuracy of information through search engines (according to key words and sentences to be developed and how we appear when searching for such sentences and key words).
- Competitor research and analysis.
• Support front-end layout improvements to company web site upon request.
- Includes WordPress template modifications for increased functionality.
- Improve web page formats for better interaction with search engines.
• Audit of links to company website in all marketing materials, following the launch of the new service web pages.
• Make Website Analysis report weekly.
• Search monthly events information, and provide to related managers and partners for reference.
• Manage vendors for PR & Marketing materials, ensure sufficient stock and update the inventory list regularly.
• Prepare departments’ budgets based on available information. Research/data analysis for company analyses, audit of media list for company analyses before the next analysis is planned.
• CRM administration: enter data, maintain and manage CRM system.
• Attendance at targeted events or exhibitions will be occasionally required.
• Support performing marketing services for clients.
• Establish or update the PR & Marketing working process.
• Coordinate on newsletters, analysis letters and marketing letters writing and publishing.
• Support HR & Admin department in creating process, templates, and reformatting all existing documents according to new templates and formatting rules.
• Support HR & Admin department in training program
• Proof reading of colleagues’ documentation and individualized PPT support.
• Provide language assistance, translation, writing and speaking, training according to the need and request to colleagues.
• Interest in and understanding of economics, current events, and China business.
• Experience with any kind of CMS system, WordPress is preferred.
• Familiarity with SEO concepts and search engine nature.
• Familiarity with general marketing and business development concepts.
• Proficiency in MS office (Word & Excel, PowerPoint)
• Available to work at least 4 days per week for minimum 6 months
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
Kindly send applications together with passport photo, certificates and resumes in English to firstname.lastname@example.org